4 dates (pit removed)
1 ½ cup almond flour
½ to ¾ cup water
½ teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients (except coconut oil) to a blender and mix until the dates are dissolved.
- Add coconut oil to preheated skillet or griddle on medium-low heat.
- Pour a small amount of batter into the skillet, making 3 inch pancakes.
- Flatten each pancake out using the back of the spoon.
- Once the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake over. You’ll know each one is done when the center is fully cooked.
- Extra tip: Top the pancakes with your favorite berries, grass-fed butter, and honey! Enjoy!